I spent this morning reading, writing, playing solitaire, etc when I remembered this hilarious little web series I discovered probably 5 years ago. Take the 5 minuts and watch this. It will totally put a smile on your face.
The joy brought on by this video was enough to make me nap-out for a good 20 minutes (bringing my sleeping schedule to exactly 1/24th of my day). When i woke up I decided to share it.
How is it that my college experience was nothing like this? Oh well, one day I vow to pull off the window of pain. It will, of course be epic. Tears will be shed, probably from whoever's face get smushed into the glass. They will contemplate retaliation, until it is made clear to them that it is impossible to sneak up on someone whose sleep is as unsettled as a peace treaty between Iran and Israel (Get it? It is pretty tumultuous. Subsequently, we have now exceeded my knowledge of politics). Ultimately we will all look back fondly at this experience.
I guess I should probably go and attempt something productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment