There's no sense going someplace if you aren't going to come back with a few good stories.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
This just happened...
Quick, I need someone to get me some grass clippings from the side of a freeway, so I might steep it in toilet bowel water, and make a tea, that I might remove this awful taste from my mouth.
I just a the a piece of chocolate that was disgusting. Cat food tastes better than that. And....yes...I have eaten cat food. So now that we are all outside of our comfort zones let us proceed.
Why do people try and get experimental with candy? It is candy. Don't start adding crazy stuff like, liquor, other candy, or even berries (that being said, I did eat a chocolate on my mission that had jalapeƱo in it, and that was awesome). Lets stick to normal things like caramel. Or caramel covered in chocolate with a sprinkle of sea salt. Or just give me a bag of skittles.
So, as a word of caution avoid ghirardelli's midnight reverie (ugh what was I thinking even eating that? the name alone is terrible).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's because you didn't have the glass of wine with it. I'm sure that would have made all the difference. It's all about choices, you know.
ReplyDeleteOh my word - I get it! I told people I like dark chocolate around Christmas and like that it was healthier... someone bought me THIS. Yea - I tried it too.... One bite and I never tried again... On a positive the 65% isn't bad and the 72% is good... higher than that, save it for baking with sugar! :)
ReplyDelete