Marriage rate in Utah
correlates with
Per capita consumption of high fructose corn syrup (US)

Upload this image to imgur
| 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | ||
| Marriage rate in Utah Marriages per 1000 people (US Census) | 10.8 | 10.2 | 10.4 | 10.2 | 9.9 | 9.8 | 9.2 | 9.6 | 9 | 8.4 | |
| Per capita consumption of high fructose corn syrup (US) Pounds (USDA) | 62.6 | 62.5 | 62.8 | 60.9 | 59.8 | 59.1 | 58.2 | 56.1 | 53 | 50.1 | |
| Correlation: 0.941978 | |||||||||||
![]() |
| It should look like this. |
This is what it actually looked like:
![]() |
| soooooo close. |
![]() |
| Welcome to Target! It only looks in disrepair to attract the hipsters. |
However, this is what my attempt at sleep looked like:
Despite having gone to bed at a reasonable hour, I didn't sleep. FINALLY at 3 am I decided to go and get something done.
It was a great time to be on the road, with an unbelievably plentiful number of drivers. I would assume that a goodly portion of Omaha was also sleeping on bad mattresses...either that or I interrupted the annual Midnight Home Invasion Conference (MHIC). This is one of the BIG DEAL conferences, attracting crowds from all over the world to present relevant scholarship on burgling. This year's keynote address was given by Dr. Teejay Campbeen on the psychology of floral patterns in wallpaper. Riveting stuff. I think next year's conference will be held in the bustling metropolis of Broken Bow, NE.
I just realized I don't actually have a point. I was going to try and transition this story into some valuable life lesson, but the story ends with me buying a pack of Red Bulls and a styrofoam cooler from a Walmart, and then hopping next door to get some Egg McMuffins cause I was starving, finishing the morning off with some homework and SNL reruns, and finally collapsing on the floor sobbing. It looked a lot like when you lock you SIM character in a room with no toilet and they cry for hours.
I guess I could try and extrapolate that sleep is important, rest is needful, and that is why God commanded everyone to rest from their labors for a day, but I feel like that cheapens the meaning.
In any case, I hope you all have a great day. Hopefully I'll get some grand insight, or maybe I'll just go take a nap once my second breakfast of Red Bull and snickers wears off.



No comments:
Post a Comment