Oh well. I keep looking, and I'm not finding anything I feel like posting, or that I feel would make anyone like my music. I'll try again tomorrow
There's no sense going someplace if you aren't going to come back with a few good stories.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
I really should be asleep...
...but I just had a thought from the day. During my jog my Ipod suddenly stopped working. despite my efforts to reboot it just wouldn't do anything. Jogging without music is THE WORST. Anyway, once I got it fixed I was going through my Ipod and I rediscovered a ton of great music that I haven't listened to in forever. I'll see if I can find some videos of them over the next few days, and maybe I'll even find some of their songs. the problem is that I have this strange addiction for European Music/groups. I sort of enjoy listening to stuff that i know no one else will recognize or know. I hate having music get over-played. A lot of times when I get music from an American band I'll play it through a few times before I realize that it basically sounds like everything else they've been able to push through a mold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment