So, my dear reader friend (MDRF), can I just tell you
something? I love the word accouterments. It is an awesome word, and I‘m proud to
announce that I used the word 6 times today, correctly.
MDRF, here is a song that you can listen to while you read my
blog. I love music, and occasionally I
find these little gems that just put an absolute smile on my face.
This second link is another great song. Some of you will remember my deep
love-slash-fear for Miley Cyrus. I even
like some of the songs on her new album, but when I look at how fame has
ravaged her, it just makes me sad-slash-glad that my parents shied away from
the limelight. We try and keep it on the
DL, but here is a picture of my mom.
Just kidding, but by the way she sings along and dances to
Mama Mia in our living room, one could easily assume that she was a coauthor to
the music.
On with the post!
In this weeks episode of Billy does Vegas, Billy watches as
a narcoleptic car driver gets rescued by a gothic male prostitute, and subsequently
picks up said prostitute outside of a Home Depot.
I wish I was kidding, and I only made up one detail in that
last sentence.
In all honesty, I was sitting at a traffic light when the
left turn signal changed from red to green to yellow, and then to red
again. I honked several times before I
realized that I couldn’t see a head in that vehicle. I was about to jump out and investigate when
a man, whose hair was the same color as watermelon skittles, wearing a black
cape with black denim shorts and Frankenstein shoes, ran into the intersection
and began knocking on the window.
The man in the car instantly woke up, and returned his seat
to the upright position. Considering
that our respective vehicles pulled up to the intersection at the same time I’m
not entirely sure how he was able to fall asleep so quickly, or so
soundly. The gothic man then hoped in
the front seat, and the two drove off.
It really is a story as old as time. Man falls asleep in car. Man gets rescued by another man, and the two
live happily ever after, that is until Man 2’s pimp realized that he’s lost out
on a niche market, and hires the mob (which I assume we still have) to retrieve
his money maker.
Ohhhhh, I almost forgot.
While this was happening a 40 year old man (whose skin was going on
75—it was kind of that consistency of oranges that you buy from Costco with
numerous good intentions, but only eat one, while the rest of the box doesn’t
so much mold as it turns into nerf material) wearing only shorts ran across the
street pushing a purloined shopping cart over loaded with alcohol, while a
woman chased him (she wasn’t screaming, so I assume it was some type of Bonny
and Clyde thing…but less lucrative).
All I can say is that I have yet to be bored in this
city.


No comments:
Post a Comment