mary kay, I'd like to talk to you today. In all honesty, I didn't read the whole article. After looking at your picture where I can see your roots, as well as your remarkable lack of actual skin. To give you credit i did skim the article, I now like you even less.
I quote,
"But there is a silent majority out there, a hallowed out middle that is looking for a voice”
I think you meant hollowed, but I’m not totally sure. Do you really think that there is a sanctified silent majority looking for a voice? Because I’m pretty sure that the heir of a self made Billionaire and his wife—who looks like she has had more work done on her than Frankenstein’s monster—are not the best faces for that majority.
I’m not even sure that you are the face of silent, nay, vocal minority. Fine, I’ll admit that maybe, somewhere, hiding in the corners of the WWW is a support gropu or discussion board dedicated to children who’ve inherited billions and subsequently spent it on research to keep their trophy wives in the same pristine condition as a marble sculpture.
Bwahahaha. I’m just kidding. I’m sure you’re a nice person. I’m sure that having your daughters open a twitter account or post videos on youtube is really going to bring your husband up to the contending position for president.
What makes this whole article absolutely priceless, and I do mean PRICELESS is the fact that there is an advertisement at the bottom for Mitt.
I guess, good Luck Jon? I’m not really sure what to say, especially since the ad space for your article was bought out by someone who is actually contending for the republican bid.
It probably would look super trashy of you now, but I would say that you should have your wife tone it down a bit. Look at the great women we’ve had living in the White House, Jackie Kennedy Onassis (I could also go, but I won’t because it’s Friday and I just need to go to bed, but I do totally have a thing for Lady Bird Johnson-no I’m just kidding. That is the sleep deprivation talking.)
OHHHHHH OHH, OMG, I’ve got it. Jon your wife is more the Marilyn-type. She had her attractive side, but she was just way too fake to be the first lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment