On that note, let us commence with my list of things I love today.
-Feeding the Missionaries
I don't know what it is about these two, but I just love them. I try and have them over for dinner once every week or two, and if you ever want to feel like you're on top of the world, invite them over for dinner. THey were just so blown away (it kind of makes you wonder what other people feed them). Last night I made mashed cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, Rot kohl (red cabbage), and a pork roast, with hot apple cider. By the way, all of those things top my list of things I love, especially the red cabbage, and the mashed cauliflower.
-The cold side of the pillow
This really is probably the most comforting thing in the whole world.
-Christmas lights on campus
BYU used to put up lights on a few trees, but the severe lack of foliage in UT makes it a little difficult to really go-to-town. Creighton has the most extensive display, and I love it. it reminds me of when I lived in Germany, and the city would create a canvas of lights and drape it over the road. perfect. love it.
-Buffalo Wild Wings
for whatever reason we talk regularly of B-dubs in my graduate program. there are a few of us who just love it, and one of us who just can't stand it, but tonight after our test we'll most likely go and get wings, and play some amazing rounds of trivial pursuit. and on that note I should probably get some studying done.
Have a great day.
You like red cabbage, too?!?! Ohhhhh! No wonder we are friends!
ReplyDeleteIch liebe dass du Rot Kohl schrieben. Wir Deutschland Weihnachten haben... Entschuldigen - Mein Deutsch ist schlecht, aber ich versuche! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha... Oh my word - I love German, but it is so hard for me! Haha - Don't you always miss Germany more around Christmas. Weihnacht Markts were my favorite! Hope that you have a great Christmas! :)
*muah*
I hate warm pillows!
ReplyDelete