This is my blog and I'd just like to share with you the reason why I hate testimony meeting. I know that I'm not really supposed to do this but in order to do that I've got to give you a little bit of background.
So last month Brad and Jennifer got in a fight because Brad decided to go out with all of us, and Jennifer was all angry because I guess she had almost failed a test, but she didn't actually fail the test, but she was still angry about it. Anyway, I'm not sure if they broke up or what, but they stopped hanging out as often. Brad's friend Jeff came over to tell me that he was worried about Jennifer because she had been hanging out with this guy named chuck. Well Chuck doesn't actually live here in the area, he is some idiot that she met a few summers ago when she and Brad went on vacation with her family. Well Chuck bought these really nice shoes that he wears, like, all the time. The only problem is they are exactly like the shoes the one of my friends Eric bought. I'm pretty sure that Eric bought them first because they are really awesome shoes, and I saw Eric wearing them before Chuck bought his. Well Eric and I decided that it would be awesome to go hiking, even though there are no mountains around us anywhere, but we thought we'd give it a try. now I thought that I was really good at hiking, but Eric is way faster than me, I think it is because he has longer legs but my legs are really short. I don't like having short legs, it just makes me sad, but I was really happy to be hiking.
and that is why I hate testimony meeting. amen.
You forgot the part about how much she loved the place where they went on vacation, because she really felt close to God while they were there. Also that I really really love my roommates, oh my gosh, like, they're totally like my family.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, Amen.